Weekly Snapshots for Room 218
Week of December 8, 2014
Homework: *Read for 20 minutes every night and fill out the reading response log.
Monday: Math Worksheet- Do both sides
Tuesday: Time for Kids- read article pages 4-5 and do follow-up worksheet
Wednesday: Key Skill Reading Worksheet- Do both sides
Thursday: Math Worksheet- Review for Ch. 4 test tomorrow- watch review videos on Edmodo
Please review your child’s homework nightly and initial their reading log. Homework packs are due back on Friday.
***Alternate homework assignment- Free Choice Research and Project. Directions attached to this homework packet. The project is due Monday, December 15th.
Online homework resources:
**Google Drive account: https://drive.google.com Username: email@example.com
password: lunchnumber00 or 23
Share your google projects with me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
User name- lastnamefirstname Password-lunch number
· Reading: "Seeker of Knowledge” Genre- Biography Key Skill- Graphic sources in informational text
· Writing: Poetry- using vivid word choice, effective use of adjectives Project: Holiday poems
· Math: Ch. 4- Division and the Distributive Property, Using repeated subtraction and partial quotients, regrouping method to divide- Chapter 4 Test on Friday
· Science: Rocks and Minerals- Science Test- Next week!
· Social Studies: The Southern region- Upper South and Lower South states; people and geography, and civil rights movement
Mrs. Thonus' Stars!
730 Osterville W. Barnstable Rd.
Marstons Mills, MA